Dr. Sunil Maheshwari
Dr. Sunil Maheshwari is the Dean of Samatvam Academy. He is the author of the book “Engage!: Co-creating Organizational Vitality and Individual Fulfillment”.
Aarti Maheshwari is the Director of Samatvam Academy. She is professionally an expert in the myriad applications of Yogic science towards the prevention of disease.
Dr. Sunil Maheshwari
- Dr. Sunil Maheshwari has facilitated executive education at a large number of corporations and institutions in India and abroad. His developmental expertise was honed in the course of an extensive corporate career with RPG Enterprises, Gillette, Wipro Corporation, the Tata Group, and Ernst & Young in various HR/OD roles.
- Dr. Maheshwari is also a graduate of the Certificate Program in Yoga Education from The Yoga Institute, Santa Cruz (Mumbai). He has comprehensively taught and researched the role of Yogic sciences in delivering health, harmony, and happiness for human beings in society. Dr. Sunil is an external assessor with the Yoga Certification Board, Government of India.
- Dr. Maheshwari completed his PhD on “Relationship between Appreciative Intelligence and Leadership Capability” from FMS, University of Delhi and also has an MBA from the same institution. Prior to this, he schooled at Mayo College, Ajmer and emerged with flying colors in athletics, dramatics and debating. Dr. Sunil then went on pursue a Bachelor’s in Industrial Engineering from Nagpur University.
Dr. Ashutosh Bhupatkar
- Dr. Bhupatkar obtained his B Com. from University of Pune. Subsequently, he qualified as a Master of Management Studies from the Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai. He returned to the University of Pune for completing his PhD in Management. He has authored some innovative research papers and conducted management development programs at several institutions of repute.
- Dr. Bhupatkar joined academics after a decade of experience in companies that include Maharashtra State Textiles Corporation and Electronica Machine Tools Ltd. Presently, he is an independent director on the Boards of two companies – The House of Pearl Fashion Ltd. and Twin Engineers Ltd.
- During his assignments at IBM Daksh (2003 – 05), Equinox Global Services (2005 – 06) and NIIT (2006- 09), Dilbag worked with stakeholders from US, Europe and Asia Pacific and won numerous awards for his performance. As a Learning and Development expert at NIIT, Dilbag designed and implemented transformational solutions for a global electronics major.
- Dilbag revels in strength-based individual and organization development. His areas of passion include Individual Excellence, Supervisory Acumen, Managerial Efficacy and Mentorship.
- Dilbag holds a Bachelors degree in Commerce (2004) from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, and has completed an MBA with a specialization in Human Resource Management from Aston University, Birmingham (UK) and XLRI, Jamshedpur (2011).
- Aarti has taught extensively for Tata Motors, Siemens, Reliance Capital, Tata Communications, Ballarpur Industries, Wipro and Infomedia India. She conducted an acclaimed seminar series on “Yoga for Healthy Living” at the NTL Institute of Applied Behavioural Sciences,USA in 2001. Aarti has also conducted numerous Yoga camps for housewives and children.
- Aarti is a Visiting Expert at the Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY), New Delhi, and an Adjunct Faculty with the International Board of Yoga (IBY), Mumbai. She is also empanelled as a viva-voce examiner with the Indian Yoga Association (IYA), New Delhi as well as with the Quality Council of India.
- Aarti holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Rajasthan (1996), as well as an MBA (Finance) through the Newport University, USA (1998). She has completed the Certificate Program in Yoga Education from The Yoga Institute, Santa Cruz, Mumbai (2001), the Yoga Instructors Course from The Vivekananda Kendra, Bangalore (2002), and a Basic Course in Ayurveda from Pune (2004).